Monday 29 August 2011

Stationary Fetish ______

So now that the clothes list has been made ...it is time for Stationary!!! :D I have a weird obsession/fetish when it comes to stationary. The crisp new smell of sketchbooks and newly sharpened pencils just does it for me! 


So what will I need? - 
  
1. Academic Diary - To organise my academic, work and social life. 


2. Pencil Case - Sturdy to hold a multitude of of wondrous utensils. 

3. Pencils - My favourite are mechanical pencils .3mm


4. Rubber - Im a snob when it comes to my rubbers :) ...it has to be Staedtler.



5. Black Pens - Fineliners are thee best.

 


6. Highlighters - to make all that is important stand out. 



7. Small steel ruler



8. Coloured pencils - I like to colour between the lines.




These are the basic essentials. Other items may include pastels, oil pastels, acrylic, watercolours, sketchbooks etc.... I will wait until I have my timetble before i fork out on these items. 


OOOOOoooo i get excited about stationary. Sadly i love being organised! 





No comments:

Post a Comment